VIDEOS, TV shows, & a motion picture (by or with David Kier):
2021 The Last Mission, an Amazon Prime TV show (21 min.) Five heroic off-roaders struggle over a 300-year old trail, in Baja California, to reach the last Jesuit mission ever built: Mission Santa Maria de Los Angeles. Historical introduction by author David Kier. Written & directed by Robert Marcos. Produced by Patrick Malone. Copyright 2021 Malone Productions.
2019 Cameron Steele’s Trail of Missions Tour reconnaissance trip (7 to 10 min. episodes, with David):
SLOW BAJA PODCASTS with David:
- June 14, 2020: AUTHOR DAVID KIER REFLECTS ON FIFTY YEARS OF BAJA TRAVEL
- January 17, 2021: ON A MISSION WITH DAVID KIER
- June 15, 2021: MEET THE BENCHMARK MAPS BAJA TEAM
Our epic 2010 trip to Mission Santa María on video, from HB Murphy & Zoom.
Three Tacomas, one 4Runner, one Dakota, and a 4×4 motorhome!
- Video #1 is coming down the Widowmaker in the lead Tacoma.
- Video #2 is my Tacoma followed by the rest of the gang, coming down the Widowmaker.
- Video #3 is the first Tacoma going through the bog (be sure to have the volume up).
- Video #4 is Teddi Montes (‘Baja Bucko’) singing a Baja love song at our campfire.
The trip photos: https://vivabaja.com/msm2010/
These two short videos (~1 min each) were produced by Robert Marcos to help me share my passion for Baja California and my book, Baja California Land of Missions…